Regardless of what holidays you celebrate this season, we here at Hart Clinical Consultants would like to wish you joy, peace, and love during this last month of 2016 and on into 2017.
We know this is a hectic time of year and it is sometimes difficult to stay centered and to maintain the healthy habits we worked hard to develop earlier in the year. Therefore, we would like to offer you a list of some of our favorite references for staying happy and healthy in the coming weeks.
- From the American Diabetes Association, here are some general tips for enjoying the holidays while still staying healthy.
- The American Heart Association puts out a holiday healthy eating guide, which you can find here.
- Forbes provides five simple practices for managing holiday stress.
- Here are some tips for keeping you and your family safe during the holidays.
- Make sure your holiday road trips stay safe and fun by reviewing these tips.
- Many folks make New Year’s resolutions, and nearly 7 out of 10 smokers want to quit smoking. If you are one of those people who want to start 2017 smoke-free, here are tips for helping you get started and succeeding. Look here, here, and here.
- For a festive healthy version of one of our favorite holiday songs, visit The 12 Ways to Health Holiday Song from the CDC.
From the Hart Clinical Consultant family to yours, thank you for reading our blog, and thank you allowing us the blessings of connecting with each and every one of you. It is our connections and relationships with you that make our work so fulfilling.